Kamaole Sands Groundfloor Unit in the Garden!
1-bedroom condo in South Kihei, HI
(click on image to enlarge)
Kamaole Sands Unit 5 - 109:
The view from the Lanai
(click on image to enlarge)
1 BR/ 2 BA Fantastic first-floor unit in the highly desired inner-circle
building 5. The lanai opens toward the beautiful Kamaole Sands garden
areas and the pool. Step directly into a semi-private lawn covered
garden area from the lanai. This unit is tiled throughout with newly
renovated bathrooms. Enjoy the partial ocean view from the living room
and kitchen! Ideal for vacationers with small children or those who
desire easy, first floor access.
Not only do you have easy
access to the BBQ areas, pool gate, and fitness center, but the Kamaole
Sands Beach III is just a short walk away (click on "Videos and Walkthroughs" on the left hand column to do a walk to the beach!). Kamaole Sands Beach III has
recently been distinguished as Maui's #1 beach. This beautiful beach
(with life guards) is enjoyable during the day or early evening. Just
grab a lawn chair (provided for you), a cool drink, and head across the
street to enjoy world renowned sunsets from the grassy knoll by the
Both the quiet town of Kihei and the Kamaole Sands beaches
offer a true laid back Hawaiian paradise with less crowds, traffic and
hassles of other Maui destinations. The town of Kihei offers quaint
shops, great restaurants, shaved ice and other food stands plus a small
outdoor Kihei marketplace where you can buy arts/crafts and clothing
from artists and vendors. If it's high-end world class shopping,
restaurants and entertainment you desire - Wailea is a few miles away
and Lahaina a short 20 mile drive.
Hike the beautiful coastal
trail less then a mile and you are on the beach of Wailea! Golfers,
Kihei offers an excellent public golf course and world class courses are
just a few miles away in nearby Wailea and Makena. Bird watchers and
nature lovers will enjoy the national Wildlife Conservation District. A
short distance away is the Maalaea harbor - launch site for pleasure
boats, snorkeling trips, fishing, sailing and whale watching excursions.
Experience the laid-back island atmosphere for reasonable
rates. We welcome you to come visit our home in Kihei where all will
enjoy the sunshine, surf & sand - truly living the Aloha spirit.
- A-rated Condo, approx. 818 sq. ft. on one floor - minutes from town, short walk across the street to beaches, and nearby market.
- 10 night minimum during peak season (Dec - Feb). Sleeps 4. For information on Pricing and availability click here
- Master bedroom with Queen bed and full bath
- Pull-out Queen sleeper sofa plus inflatable mattress
- 2 full bathrooms:one with shower/ bathtub, 1 with tiled shower
- Open living room/dining room. Lanai overlooks beautiful grassy garden area. Steps away from pool
- Clean kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, and electric range, toaster, coffee-maker, blender
- Washer/dryer in unit, plus weekly cleaning and garden maintenance.
- Internet/Wifi included
- Linens/towels included
- To see PHOTOS of condo click here
- To see VIDEOS of condo and surrounding areas, click here
Ideally located for beaches, surfing, walking, biking, eating and shopping:
- Located in So Kihei, a 30-minute drive from the airport (Kahului OGG)
- BBQ areas, Pool, and fitness center all on site.
- 3 minute walk to Kamaole Sands III Beach (with lifeguards), recently rated Maui's #1 beach.
- 5 minute drive to shops/market.
- Short drive to Maalaena Harbor, launch site for pleasure boats, snorkeling trips, diving trips, fishing, sailing, and whale watching excursions.
- Waielea, famous for its golf courses, shopping, and beaches, less than 5 minutes away!
- To see Photos of beach and surrounding areas click here
In the area...
- Kamaole Sands Beach I, II, and III across the street, a 2 minute walk away. Perfect for surfing, boogie boarding, outrigger canoeing, and snorkeling! (equipment rentals available)
- Wailea, famous for its golf courses, the Shops at Waielea, and beautiful beaches, less than 5 minutes away by car. Twenty minute walk by the coast to Wailea beaches!
- National Wildlife Conservation District-South of Kamaole Sands Beach III, less than a 5 minute walk away.
- Lahaina- famous for its shopping and dining. Less than 30 minute drive.
- Haleakala National Park- famous for its breathtaking sunrise and sunsets. Downhill bike ride trips available. Summit 1 hr 30 min away.
- Tedeschi Winery - enjoy the beautiful drive to this rural winery located on the slopes of Haleakala. More info is here: http://www.mauiwine.com/
- Hana- Ready for a drive along the famous Hana Highway? Enjoy breathtaking waterfalls, steep cliffs, and countless secluded beaches. The Seven Sacred Pools are a must if you undertake this day adventure. The town itself is just under 3 hrs away, but it's not just the destination that makes this trip worthwhile, it's the journey.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND BOOKING
please contact Dave or Mari (925) 209-1711